Dublin Christmas Markets Guide
Every year in November/December, a large amount of organisations in the Greater Dublin area put a huge effort in planning and running Christmas Markets.
From single-day markets to week-long Christmas villages and “Winter Wonderlands”, they secure venues, organise stalls and traders and then hope for lots of appreciating customers. Some of the Christmas Markets are beautiful, others are quite basic. Some are full of atmosphere, others are very commercial.
This website presents them all to you so that you can choose!
Have fun exploring the markets and enjoy the pre-Christmas period!!
The intention is to provide one single website that lists all Christmas Markets and brings the organisers of markets in contact with their audience/customers.
This site is brought to you by the popular “Dublin Event Guide (for Free Events)”, a weekly e-mail magazine that informs subscribers about all free events in the Greater Dublin are. More than 24,000 people have subscribed (for free!) already and you can get this great resource for culture lovers in Dublin too. Just subscribe at http://www.DublinEventGuide.com
Please spread the word about this website so that everyone can find out about the Christmas Markets in Dublin and also, please pay some attention to the adverts we have on this page. If you buy through the ads, you will help the Dublin Event Guide, which is financed only through donations and the few ad clicks. Thanks!
If you know of a Christmas Market that is not listed on this website, send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “XMAS Market” and we will do our best to add all details.
The main news for Christmas 2017 are:
- There will be NO Christmas Market at St. Stephen’s Green!
- There will be NO Christmas Market in Dame Court!
- There will be a Christmas Party Set-up with food & market stalls at George’s Dock!
- That means that there will be NO proper outdoor Christmas Market in Dublin in 2017 for the second year. :-O
- There will be a number of stalls in Dun Laoghaire stretched along the “Metals” and near the LexiCon, but it doesn’t have the market atmosphere you would wish for.
- The nearest proper-size Traditional/Continental-type Christmas Market to Dublin is in ……Belfast. :-O